Partner Services & Development Manager – Bold Culture
Full-time contract role with the opportunity to extend to Full-Time Employee role based on performance and availability.
A full-time comparable rate with benefits and other perks included if the role transitions!
Streamlined Media & Communications’ company Bold Culture is seeking a full-time amazing Client Services / Project Manager to add to the mix. The Project Manager will initiate, maintain and manage the client’s projects on an ongoing and project basis. This role will report directly to the CEO.
The projects assigned will vary between startup to corporate client engagements, new business pitches and internal agency initiatives. Most assignments are for representing Bold Culture on prospective client sales and partnership calls and supporting the Bold Culture team through its services which include: management consulting, diversity and inclusion strategy, education & training and consulting, consumer research, workplace culture research, and more.
The PM works closely with all company personnel in determining project scope, estimating, planning, executing and monitoring assigned projects and deliverables. The PM will direct and coordinate the day-to-day agency efforts on assigned accounts.
The right candidate will think two steps ahead, know every detail of any given project they manage, and keep calm under pressure. You must be a creative problem solver, who strives to find solutions while managing both the internal and client teams. In order to be successful, you must be humble, empathetic, and focus on delivering exceptional work, on time and within budget.
The PM will ensure that the agency provides:
- Sound and responsible project management and planning
- Proper and innovative execution of work in all areas on schedule
- A consistently superior product for clients
- Strategic client and business development advice based on client operations experience
- Manage the inbound sales lead outreach process and lead initial client prospect calls, as assigned
- Assist CEO and team in defining client work scope (with technical and deliverable expectation, and crafting scopes of work.)
- Following up with the prospective client to gauge continued interest, next steps or updates in the proposed scope of work
- Work with Bold Culture’s CEO to produce and define relevant contracts, andd agreements
- Work with CEO and finance team to generate budget estimates, realistic timelines, and resource strategy recommendations for assigned projects
- Act as a Team Leader on assigned projects, responsible for projects throughout all stages; pitch, budgeting/ scoping, execution, launch, retrospective
- Initiate and lead all appropriate project meetings
- Monitor & enforce project constraints (schedule/scope/resources)
- Drive projects to final stages of completion by keeping the team on track and motivated
- Manage vendors and talent on assigned projects –monitor actual vs. budgeted costs
- Own project management/workflow system data entry and reporting
- Coordinate and collaborate cross-functionally with internal stakeholders and clients in the full project life cycle
- Influence the efficiency and quality of work, advocating for the agency/client relations while protecting the internal team
- Have the ability to anticipate project issues/risks and clearly communicate resolutions
- Create or maintain all project backup, status reports, PO’s, estimates, schedules, change orders, technical and production specs
- Monitor out-of-scope requests initiate additional estimates and approvals with CEO approval
- Work with account executives to ensure proper billing and invoicing.
- Manage Client Communications & Marketing on an ongoing basis (keeping our clients abreast of the updates to Bold Culture on a monthly basis)
- 3-5 years of relevant work experience
- Interest in and aptitude for diversity, equity and inclusion in workplaces and in marketing/advertising messages
- Background in Marketing, Advertising, and/or Communications not required but is a plus
- Experience managing clients (external and internal) on project scope and delivery deadlines
- Comfortable being client-facing
- Great project management abilities in a leadership role
- Self-motivated and willing to expand knowledge
- Experience establishing budgets, staff plans and timelines
- Proficiency in project management tools
- Solid organizational skills
- Solution-oriented self-starter with a positive “can-do” attitude
- Ability to quickly react and adapt to changing environments
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Reliable, and can establish trust with their teams
Salary Range: $4,500-$5,800 monthly (for a contract role, depending on experience, sales/performance bonuses possible)
Fully Remote (with team members in NYC, ATL, LA and SC)
Email your resume to [email protected] with the corresponding role + your name in the subject line. See you soon!
Streamlined Media & Communications is an equal opportunity employer, and we value and encourage diverse voices, backgrounds, and outlooks on our team. We don’t discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected attributes.