Email your resume to email@example.com with the corresponding role + your name in the subject line. See you soon!
Streamlined Media & Communications is seeking a part-time amazing Project Manager to add to the mix. The Project Manager will initiate, maintain and manage the client’s projects on an ongoing and project basis. This role will report directly to the President of Research, Development and Data and President of Creative Studios.
The projects assigned will vary between small to mid-size client engagements, new business pitches and internal agency initiatives. Most assignments are for integrated brand campaigns, consumer research, diversity & inclusion consulting and more.
The PM works closely with all agency personnel in determining project scope, estimating, planning, executing and monitoring assigned projects and deliverables. The PM will direct and coordinate the day-to-day agency efforts on assigned accounts.
The right candidate will think two steps ahead, know every detail of any given project they manage, and keep calm under pressure. You must be a creative problem solver, who strives to find solutions, while managing both the internal and client teams. In order to be successful, you must be humble, empathetic, and focus on delivering exceptional work, on time and within budget.
The PM will ensure that the agency provides:
- Sound and responsible project management and planning
- Proper and innovative execution of work in all areas on schedule
- A consistently superior creative product
- Act as a Team Leader on assigned projects, responsible for projects throughout all stages; pitch, budgeting/ scoping, execution, launch, retrospective
- Assist President, Research, Development and Data and President, Creative Studios in defining project scope (with technical and deliverable expectation, and crafting scopes of work.)
- Work with team to generate budget estimate, realistic timelines, and resource strategy recommendation for assigned projects
- Coordinate and collaborate cross-functionally with strategists, creative, production, and client services in full project life cycle
- Initiate and lead all appropriate project meetings
- Lead brainstorms in an efficient manner
- Influence the efficiency and quality of work, advocating for the agency/client relations while protecting internal team
- Monitor & enforce project constraints (schedule/scope/resources)
- Drive projects to final stages of completion by keeping the team on track and motivated
- Own project management/workflow system data entry, reporting, and financial analysis
- Create or maintain all project backup, status reports, PO’s, estimates, schedules, change orders, technical and production specs
- Monitor out-of-scope requests, initiate additional estimates and approvals with Account Executive & Bidding Producer approval
- Work with account executive to insure proper billing and invoicing.
- Work with Streamlined Media & Communications Head of Growth, CEO, legal counsel, and client legal counsel to define relevant contracts, agreements, and best practices
- Manage vendors and talent on assigned projects – create purchase orders, monitor actual vs. budgeted costs
- Manage the production of new business presentations and materials as assigned
- Manage agency internal projects and assist in preparing materials for creative presentations and meetings
- Ability to anticipate project issues/risks and clearly communicate resolutions – first to Integrated Producer or Executive Producer, then across teams, then to the client
- Background in Marketing, Advertising, and/or Communications
- 2-4 years of Relevant work experience
- Interest in and aptitude for producing Creative and Marketing solutions
- Experience as a PM in a Creative Agency or Production environment (Digital, Production, Broadcast, Post)
- Well versed in executing campaigns across multiple platforms, particularly web and mobile video
- Experience managing clients (external and internal) on project scope and delivery
- Comfortable being client facing
- Great project management abilities in a leadership role
- Self -motivated and willing to expand knowledge
- Experience establishing budgets, staff plans and timelines
- Proficiency in project management tools
- Solid organizational skills
- Solution oriented self-starter with a positive “can-do” attitude
- Ability to quickly react and adapt to changing environments
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Reliable, and can establish trust with their teams
Streamlined Media & Communications is an equal opportunity employer, and we value and encourage diverse voices, backgrounds, and outlooks on our team. We don’t discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected attributes.